At 8:07am this morning I was on air live with WHYN AM560. I was interviewed by Brad Shepard about my participation in Bike & Build. The whole interview lasted about 6 minutes, it went very well!
Hopefully many people will go and check out the Bike & Build website, and maybe consider making a donation, we'll see!
I've listed another auction on ebay for all you happy bidders! I'm selling a donated boxed version of American McGee's Alice for Windows PC's. All proceeds from this sale will be donated to Bike & Build.
Two other auctions are available as well, the proceeds from these sales will go towards my Bike & Build Gear fund. Outfitting for this trip takes a lot of resources! Wellgo M3 Ultralight Clipless pedals, and Sette Mountain Cycling Shoes (size 10.5).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey kid, sounds like things are going well! Keep up the good work, let me know if you need more ideas or anything :) -Ainsley.
Post a Comment